Current personnel needs:
- Vehicle maintenance, generator and safety checks.
- Inside janitorial maintenance.
- Stocking of supplies.
- Physicians that could give 1 or more evenings a month at either the Tuesday or Thursday clinic.
- The indigent clinics also need physician volunteers for their Monday, Wednesday clinics.
- Non latex Gloves in Small and Medium
- Rapid point of care tests for Flu A/B and Strep
- Rapid UA tests (7way) and Urine collection cups
- Needles of various sizes
- Infrared Thermometer
- Wound Closure Supplies including Steri Strips
- Ear Curettes
- Suture removal kits
- Hydrogen peroxide
- Bottled Water
- Hospital Bed paper
- Glucometers to test with and giveaway when needed
- Safety Lancets
- 2 by 2 Gauze
- 100cc syringes used to clean ears.
- 2 Laptop Computers to replace the outdated ones
- Computer Paper
- RV toilet paper
- Medical Grade Floor Cleaner
To donate any of these items please contact us at 316-682-4075 ext. 241 or firstname.lastname@example.org